Thursday, August 1, 2013

My favorite August!

Hi!!
Well, apparently I need to find another word to open my post here… because hello and hi are seems over-used already. But whatever, hello! hi!

Actually I still have no idea what to write today, planning to make the topics list this afternoon but I didn’t make it, I’m too busy catching up on my social life which is have been completely abandoned for this past month.
But today is kinda fun, met my friend and talked and laughed and also… I did some shopping for my make-up holiday supplies! Talking about make-up, I love them! I’m not that great on make-up thingy, especially when someone ask me to put a make-up on their face, I just can’t do it at all, I’m so bad on drawing and I think putting make-up on face is somehow require a good ability of drawing skill too, so yeah… I can’t do it very well. But I can put a make-up on my own face pretty good, even some people said it was really good, notably the eyes part. I have this so called a signature eye make-up which I wear daily, maybe I’ll blog about it somehow later.
But why I suddenly talking about make-up now? That’s now what I want to talk about tonight…

Okay, let’s get back to the topic now, which as you can read on this post’s title is…… August!
August is my favorite month of all year. Why? Well, obviously because August is my birthday month. But feeling happy about a birthday now, naaah.., I’m not. Turning 23rd soon is not as exciting as when I turned 11th and finally able to buy my first wand at Ollivander, okay stop, we’re not even on Potter’s world now.
Frankly speaking, I’m not really sure why I like August, most people usually hate this month… Because on August most schools and many institutions are just getting started, well when holiday is over, people hate it. And also, August in my country is kinda hot, I mean, the weather, August is regularly a peak of the dry season. Even so, this year’s dry season is not as bad as usually, or maybe it will getting bad later in the middle of August or something.
But I still love August anyway… Which I just realized now after writing it, I have no idea at all why I love it.
Still I hope this August will bring something good for me, for everyone. 2013 is kinda rough to me so far, so I really wish the rough trace will vanished and everything going to be simply better. Having a preferable life for my 23rd birthday present will be more than enough, I’m not complaining here but hoping for something is not a crime anyway.

So… Have a great August everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment