Friday, August 2, 2013

The Packing Rush

I’m going to say sorry in advance because this post maybe kinda short, since I’m actually in the middle of a packing frenzy when I suddenly remember I have to write. So yeah… now me, sitting in the middle of a mountain of clothes waiting to put in to a carrier, which is mean I’m in the middle of complete chaos now.

I have this very bad habit, I’m a very last-minute person. I won’t do anything until I really have to do it, by force, because I’m almost always running out of time.
Like today, my train to Jakarta is tomorrow 11o’clock and I haven’t pack anything at all.

I don’t have any idea how to make myself more punctual and more prepare for everything.
My problem is, I like to organize things in my head, just in my head but I will end up actually never really do it. So that organize things just stuck in my head and in my to-do-list for a days, even a weeks until I completely forget about it. When I finally remember it again, most of time it’s always already kinda late and it will put in a panic mode so I just do it as fast as possible and forget every details about it and of course the results are somehow always messy and so far away from what I’ve already planned before.

I really need to be more strict to myself. Really, for me, managing other people is easier than managing my own self.

No comments:

Post a Comment