Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thrice Days In A Row

So….. Where should I begin?

Oh, first I’m sorry (again) for unable to keep posted for this past days. Really, wanting to write something everyday is quite a challenge. My biggest challenge is of course to manage some time in each day to write, and I can’t do it properly even until today.

Now, let me remember what I did this past few days…
On Sunday, 4th August… I’m not able to write because I went shopping with my Mom for a whole day… and when I finally home, I’m so exhausted that I just going straight to sleep and forget to blog something.
While on Monday, 5th August… Me and my Brother went to met Dad. Just FYI, I only met my Dad a several days a year after his divorce with Mom and he went to Kalimantan for work, while I’m staying at Semarang to finish my college. So I only can meet him when both of us is in Jakarta, which is rarely happen. So met up with Dad is feel sort of special and important to me. Then as usual the old routine when me, my Brother, and Dad hang out together was on… First accompany my Brother to the game-center to keep him up with his geeky-games needs. Then go to the book store where my Dad will stay at the hobbies section, my Brother will stay at the sport and games section, and I will wandering around to every section and take every books that caught my eyes (again, the do judge book based on the cover thingy) and buy it, no, technically my Dad is the one who buy it, since he’s the one who pay for it. Well, whatever. After that we going for dinner, it’s a BBQ and grill this time. Then after that we’re going to the coffee shop, order our each favorite beverages and drinking and talk until three of us get bored then go home. Yes, always the same routine anytime me and my Brother going out with Dad, but maybe if you’re in our position, that kind of silly routine is somehow so precious.
And it is bring me to today, I really have nothing to do today… So I finally make some time to write, even tough the internet crisis thingy is still disturbing me, at least I find out that the signal is slightly better when I sit at the terrace, so for now, problem solved. I still can blog even it requite a bit specific proviso.
BTW, is Lebaran day tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? Really have no idea, I think I need to watch more television… or open my twitter.

Then I think the next time I’m blog I will share my Lebaran day here, I hope it won’t turn out to be a stupid recap post like this again.
Have a good day then!

No comments:

Post a Comment