Thursday, September 5, 2013

#IdeaSwap: Do’s and Don’ts

A very first thing I’m gonna say here that I’m almost running out of time to blog this post. How awful my time management is…
To be honest I don’t really have plenty of free time this past few days, there are always somethings I need to do outside and the result when I got home by the end of night is always same, too exhausted to even turn on my laptop, don’t hope I still have energy left to even write a sentence or two.

But let it be, I got my tab here with me, at least I can write a short post no matter what.

Hmm, the topic is Do’s and Don’ts. Of course the first things cross my mind are a bunch of tips and a random manual to do stuffs. But since I don’t have enough time to write this post, just let me tell you about a simple one…
My very own do’s and don’ts in life.
I only have one do and one don’t, the thing that I always grasp thigh as a life guide. People said that life didn’t come up with manual, you just simply need to live it. I don’t think it is wrong, I’m kinda agree with them, life’s will get too bothersome if you over-think about it. Yet still, you need to keep some barrier in your own life. Just in case you will go out of track and make a mistake that you will regret forever… That’s when my do and don’t come in handy.

My do is; Do everything with your own way. It doesn’t mean you will ignore every other people’s suggestion. But this is your life, you’re the one who live it, so you will be the one who control it.
My don’t is; Don’t ever loose your faith. Your faith to your self, faith to your God, faith to your family, faith to your friends, and faith to your circumstances. Because only if you believe in it then it’ll somehow work to you.

See? Life is not that hard, it is only us who have too much expectation about it.
Just live it up, do everything you can all you want. Just don’t forget your own limit… and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment