Monday, September 2, 2013

Project alert!

It’s been quite some time I haven’t write any qualified post here, in fact I’m not even post anything at all. I mean, is not like I’m not blogging on purpose… it’s just simply because I’m so pissed off by how the universe somehow put me in a joke, since when writing something and posting it on my own blog can be that hard?
But the problem is over. The internet crisis, the time management thingy, and whatever reason that was here to keep me away from blogging are over. Yet too bad the damage were already happened, I supposed to have a project last month, the ruined project because… because, yeah, because this and that.

My original plan was to complete that project no matter what, even so I’m not really excited about it as the first time I announced that project here. But the blog must goes on, and I have to write.
Then a great idea — even a great save for me actually — come from my friend/best friend/partner in crime just around a couple days ago. At first she only asked for my help if I would like to give her a random topic to be written on her own blog everyday, since I know so well how her brain somehow can’t work properly in sorting what-to-write-and-what-the-title stuff every time she write, I almost said, “Yes, I can do that much for you,” but, but… this though suddenly crossed in my mind…

…If I’m about to give her that random topics everyday anyway, why we’re not making it vice-versa then? I’m going to give her the topic and she will give one too for me… Isn’t it sounds like almost genius team work?

So I just spilled that idea to her, long story short, we agree to do another collaboration project together! Yeeeiy!!
By the way, about her… I blabbed all the way down in this post about her but forget to tell you about who the hell she really is, she is one of my closest friend… and now I recalled I haven’t write about my friends in this blog at all, let me create one later then.
But about this one friend, well… how to put it so you can understand us easily, we’re so different yet so compatible at the same time. We attracted to so many different things but magically will find a similarity about it in the end. We’ve been friend for not so long time, maybe only around three or four years, but in that short time we’ve been through quite a lot.
More stories about her and my other friends will come up later, I promise I’m so going to write it!
And also, why don’t you go checking on her by yourself, click here and it will bring you to See.Think.Write, her very own blog.

Now let’s back to the project, here’s the rules of our collaboration project…

…The tag of this project is #IdeaSwap and we play it thrice a week. At the given day, we will swapping idea and use it to write or create something in our blog. There are some provision too in this challenge; First, the topic must be good enough to make us think and write something qualified. Second, each topic will have a time limit which is will force us to write in time. The main aim of this challenge is to push us to be a more productive blogger, and trust me we really want to become that.

It is quite a simple project actually, but I think it somehow a really effective way to motivate us to write. Especially since we’re doing it together, it make us feel more challenged.
I’m super excited to nailed this project, which is actually… start from today onward!

P.S. This #IdeaSwap project will only last for a month or two. This one is a September project and we will make another project again in the future. Sounds great isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment