Sunday, October 13, 2013

#IdeaSwap: Once Upon A Dream

Dari banyak sekali cerita romantis yang pernah gue tau, gue selalu suka ketika muncul kalimat "I feel like I already know you...", satu pertanyaan yang belum sempat gue tanyakan ke siapapun sampai sekarang, memang iya perasaan I feel like I already know you itu ada?
Every girl have her own prince charming... A perfect guy for her, the one that someday will be a father for her child.
For once and twice, I almost felt that I already met that person. Mungkin gue yang terlalu tinggi berandai-andai, mungkin juga gue cuma sekedar mencari pembenaran dari teori gue sendiri... but in that once and twice time there were nothing that felt like I feel like I already know you. Yang ada cuma, I know you well enough already and that what makes me sure about us. Keyakinan yang ternyata salah.

But I do have a dream about him... When we're sitting under the milkyway and talking about secret just between us two.

So when one day, I finally met him...

...Can I say to people about, I feel like I already know him?
...And tell him that, I love you once upon a dream?

I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Yes, I know it's true that vision are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream...
--Princess Aurora, Sleeping Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment