Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Happy Childhood

"Day 14 — Your earliest memory"

Okay, so this topic is another challenge for me. Because, oh my... only God knows how forgetful I am. I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday, let alone a random memory from my early childhood.
But let me think a little harder, hmm, my earliest memory.....
There are actually three memories that I remember pretty clearly from my childhood.
The first is when my parents took me to the doctor for my immunization, I were a little fuzy and the doctor kinda scared me... so I was there, sat on my dad's lap, screaming bloody murder. And I also remember what made me stop crying, a chocolate milk! Duh, I'm such an easy kid. :p
The second memory is when my uncle accidentaly hurt the top of my head, while played with me and he was gave me a helicopter ride and bang my head against the ceiling fan... it caused me several stitches and a deeply trauma over ceiling fan.
The third is my dad read a fairy tales to me every night before I sleep. The prince and princess, the beautiful castle, and of course the happy ending. Probably one of the reason why I grow up as a hopeless romantic like this.

...And that's it, I don't remember much about another thing. But one thing that I'm sure, I have a very happy childhood. The best that a 4 years old can get, and I'm very thankful for that, to have such a wonderful start in this wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment