Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Passion

"Day 28 — 5 things you're passionate about"

Wheee.. 2 days before the final day of the challenge, I'm excited!
I'm not going to write long post today, because I'm kinda busy doing something else *insert a secret project grin here* tee-hee!
So let's just go straight to the topic, 5 things that I'm passionate about.
Truth be told, I'm no daredevil... I don't like to try new things. I'm more the kind of person who choose to stay cozy in something that I'm already familiar with. That's why when I'm passionate about something, the passion will stay for a very long time, forever probably.
And what are my passions you ask?

Writing
It's obvious, yes? I don't know exactly when was the first time I start to write... from I was a little girl, I bet. Because I used to wrote a diary all the time, and basically pour my heart out on that diary book with Minnie Mouse picture on the cover. Since then, I can not not write. Ditambah lagi sejak mengenal blog... menulis sudah berubah menjadi kebiasaan. Yes, there's a time when I'm suddenly lazy and not blogging for a while, but I'm always tweeting, itu juga termasuk menulis kan? ;p

Books
I'm a bibliophile. I read, collect, and admire books. For me book is the best form of entertainment in the whole world. I mean when you reading, you enter this new world where you given a freedom to picturing the characters, to imagining the surrounding, even to voicing the characters. It's an infinite world and it's the best.

Collecting quote
I know it's probably odd for some people, but I collect quotes. When I read something, I always have a pen or pencil with me... any sentences that I like, I'll underlined it and wrote that down on my book of quotes later. And not only from book, music lyrics and movies too.

Cooking and eating
Not many people know this about me, but I do enjoy cooking... a lot. Of course I'm nowhere near able to cook any fancy food, just a simple home cooked meal I can do. Yet when it comes to eat, I love to eat... delicious food in our mouth is heaven on earth.

Decorations
Any form of decorations, really. Interior designs are always fascinate me, but my favorite is the simple style with a lot of white furnitures and a pop of colors here and there.

Sooo... that's it! That's the big 5 of things I'm passionate about.
How about you, what's your passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment