Wednesday, April 1, 2015

All the Single Ladies

April moooop!
Hahaha, no, this post have nothing to do with today’s April fools whatsoever. Although, hey! Happy April and happy birthday in advance to anyone who celebrate a birthday in this month.
I’m here with a new project and a new challenge. So this April I’m going to do a 30 days challenge. Just because I found this very interesting list of topic of 30 days blogging challenge in pinterest and since April is just started, so why not?


The first topic of this month challenge is: “Day 01 – Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is

Hmm, where should I start?
I’m single, obviously. And currently nowhere near searching or open to a new serious relationship. Why? Well, it’s cliché… just simply because I think I still need so much time to concentrate more in my personal life which is still in a complete mess right now, so no way I’m gonna add some more mess by entering a relationship into my life.
And how single life do to me? So far, it’s so good.
Since my main reason to not having any relationship is to focus more into myself, that’s in fact what I do. I spend my whole time to build a better relation with my own self. That comes first because I’m such a strong believer of a good person deserve a good person too. I know there is no such thing as perfect thing in this life. Everything have a flaws. But there is always a room for improvement and become better. And it is what I’m trying to do with my life right now. Only when I think myself is perfect enough, then I’ll be willing to open my heart for someone.
Not that I close the window at all, I also know well that if something meant to be then it will be. If I meant to meet someone on my way to search myself, I won’t say no. Maybe he’s actually the one.

But for now, I’m happy with myself… not to mention having such a great family and friends makes me not even feel lonely. And having a hobby, also I’m currently looking for a job right now, there’s so much going on in my life right now. That makes being single isn’t a problem at all, if any, it’s such a good thing for now.
And for my fellow girls out there, take it easy, enjoy your life. Being single is not the end of the world. Make a room for yourself, go travel, find a new hobby, pursue a new adventure. And believe me, somewhere along the way, you’ll find him. And in the end, you’ll be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment