Saturday, April 11, 2015

Girl and Her iPod

Day 11 – Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

Today’s topic is pretty easy and probably gonna be one of my favorite. I love music and I love my iPod sooo much, can’t live without both of it. And currently there are around 7800 songs on my iPod… and I’m constantly, always listen to it.
So I’m going to put my iPod on shuffle now, and I’ll also googling the lyrics of the song and put some of the part that I like the most here. Let’s!

Origami // Capital Cities
You got a head full of paper, but baby nothing like origami
Shredded thoughts and make up won't make up for the missing piece of mind
I saw you look in the mirror, the scenery was suddenly boring

Just Keep Breathing // We The Kings
The beginning's just another end
It's not too late to start again
When hope is all too hard to hold
Just take a breath and let it go

Kissing You Goodbye // The Used
And leave me with your complications
Take your life, you feel like taking mine
Meeting god we stand in line, not alone

바보 // Juniel ft. Jung Yonghwa
You and I calling each other friends is awkward
It’s better to use the word lovers
Oh, I will confess my heart for the first time
I will bring the stars in the sky for you, whatever you want,
Oh I can do it for you

Forever // Lionel Richie
And I don’t wanna see you with another man 
This is crazy 
All you gotta do is come back 
Baby if you are the world that I gent that 
You now that I need you

Could It Be Another Change // The Samples
The only time I feel good falling
Is when I'm falling fast and hard for you
I can't tell if you are stalling
So if you are please tell me what to do

좋았던 건, 아팠던 건 // S.M. The Ballad
For me, it was good
How we used to care for each other
For me, it’ll be painful
Even when the seasons endlessly change
But it’s alright, but it’s alright

The Sweet Escape // Gwen Stefani
If I could escape and recreate a place that's my own world
And I could be your favorite girl forever, perfectly together
and tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet?
If I could be sweet
I know I've been a real bad girl
I didn't mean for you to get hurt, whatsoever
We can make it better
And tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet?

She Will Be Loved // Maroon 5
It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You come anytime you want

Pretty Hurts // Beyoncé
Perfection is a disease of a nation, pretty hurts
Pretty hurts, we shine the light on whatever's worst
We try to fix something but you can't fix what you can't see
It's the soul that needs the surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment