Thursday, April 23, 2015

Man Candy

"Day 23 — Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive"

It's a World Book Day today!
Happy Book Day for my fellow bibliophile all over the world! ;D

So today's topic is sooo excited, and I don't even have to write that much today... because today is sort of picture-y kind of post and it's even getting better... it's man candy picture time! *SQUEEEEEEK*
Here I go then... for girls, beware your ovaries and for boys, maybe after this you will consider a visit to barber shop and do something about that hair.
Well, here you go... a feast for our eyes. Happy are we?

SHINee's Kim Jonghyun
My ultimate celebrity crush. He is the one and only reason that got me hooked up with K-pop.
Yeah, I love him that much!
Logan Lerman
Those blue eyes and nerdy vibe he have is too hard to resist!
C.N. Blue's Jung Yonghwa
Cute guy is hot, cute guy who can play guitar is even hotter, cute guy who sing is super hot.
One Direction's Liam Payne
He's the-british-guy-I-love #1. I mean how is it
even possible for someone to become so attractive like that? He's human, right?
Douglas Booth
And he's the-british-guy-I-love #2. I fall in love with him when I see him
on LOL, he's so handsome... I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment