Thursday, April 9, 2015

Old and Complicated

"Day 09  How you hope your future will be like"

I'm kinda confused about the topic today, since a few days ago I just did a similar topic which is where you'd like to see yourself in 10 years.
But I assume while that post focus more about me 10 years ahead, this one is more like what I hope my future will be like in general. Well, my hope is pretty much the same, I want to be happy.
On the last post I talk a lot about what I wish my relationship, career, and family 10 years from now. Today I'm gonna talk more about myself. For me personal development is very important, a person must courage herself to be a better person. I don't care how pretty you're on the outside, if your personality stink then you're suck.
So in the future, I wish I'll be a better person than I am today.
I'll be more patient, thoughtful, and even stronger than I am now. I realize that more older we are, our life will getting more complicated. So can you imagine if we are not do some progress in our personality, also our capability to handle a problems that will come ahead, life will gonna be so stressful.
That's why in the future, I hope I will grow towards a better direction... be more mature and of course, the most important, love myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment