Thursday, April 30, 2015

The 30th Day

"Day 30 — Goals for the next 30 days"

It's 11:11 and I'm writing the last post for the 30 days blogging challenge.
Wow... Today's is the last day of April. Don't you ever think how slow the day goes by but when you thinking about it the next day, you'll realize how fast actually it is.
So does this month... Now that I'm thinking back about it, April just end a little bit too fast too.

Well I don't really have exact goals for next month, of course there are a few things that I hope I can do... But I don't think it's necessary for me to explain it here, because I don't want to jinx it. :p
But I do hope, next month will be a good month for me... For us, even, not just for me.
And ooooh, I'm so glad to be able to finish this challenge. 30 days nonstop blogging, and I magically success in doing it. Yay me! So nice to able to say "Challenge completed!" in the end of the day.
So yeah... Challenge completed and finger crossed, may this May be a great May for us!
Love, U. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment